February is the month to celebrate plenty of different themes. Two of the most popular events are black history month (in the US) and love (worldwide). Here are 26 content ideas for February that will delight your audience. Many of these daily observations have month and week-long observances you can tie in with these daily quotes.
- African American Coaches Day. This holiday celebrates and offers support to African American coaches in the US. It’s also a perfect day to highlight the benefits of life and business coaching in the black community.
- Freedom Day. February 1 celebrates freedom from slavery in the US. It also is a symbol of Liberty. It’s a good day to remind your audience to free themselves from limiting beliefs.
- National Get Up Day. This holiday celebrates perseverance. Enlighten your clients on practicing resilience and not let a setback stop them.
- National Girls & Women in Sports Day. Celebrate girls and women in sports day. This empowerment day is also perfect for promoting health and wellness in this population.
- National Women’s Physician Day. Our healthcare workers deserve TLC. This is a perfect holiday to highlight what they are going through and honor their sacrifices.
- Facebook’s Birthday. Is there a better day to go Live or announce what you have planned for your audience and clients for the year?
- Thank Your Mailman Day. If you are in the US (and perhaps around the world), you are aware of what a nightmare it has been for the mail personnel. Take a moment to thank them for their service. It’s a way to help your clients improve their mental wellness with gratitude.
- National Play Outside Day. Health coaches should rally around National Play Outside Day. This is a day to encourage people to put down their devices and enjoy outside physical activities.
- International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation. Empower young girls worldwide by speaking against a very debilitating and dehumanizing experience—female genital mutilation. This may not be a topic for all, but if you are female empowerment coach, it’s an intriguing topic and certainly one where you can make a difference by advocating against this painful practice.
- National Send a Card to a Friend Day. February is the month for relationships, and relationship coaches can help their clients appreciate those around them with this fun holiday.
- Wave All Your Fingers at Your Neighbors Day. You can encourage improved relationships with your client with this holiday. Continue to leverage this love month to help your clients better their relationships.
- Laugh and Get Rich Day. This is a fun holiday to promote mental wellness through laughter. Help people relieve everyday stressors with a big hearty laugh and spreading kindness.
- Safer Internet Day. You can take the love, liberation, and relationship topics for the month and highlight how to use the internet responsibly.
- Read in the Bathtub Day. This is a favorite for wellness coaches. Promote self-care on Read in the Bathtub Day.
- Don’t Cry Over Spilled Milk Day. This holiday can be appreciated by almost any type of life coach. It is a holiday where you can promote resilience. Still, don’t forget to practice empathy and validate your client’s feelings.
- Make a Friend Day. You can align this holiday with other themes in the month to help people recognize healthy relationships. You can teach people how to use digital technology to make new friends.
- Flip Flop Day. Though it did not initially start as a day to celebrate wearing flip-flops, it is now a day to promote self-care and spend time with loved ones—whether on the beach or at a spa.
- Galentine’s Day. This is a cute holiday to celebrate female friendships. It continues the relationship team theme for the month.
- Madly In Love With Me Day or Self-Love Day. With all the hype about significant others, this vital holiday promotes self-love. After all, how can we have a relationship with anyone if we don’t love and care for ourselves first?
- Valentine’s Day. February 14 is a day built for relationship coaches (especially those who deal with romantic relationships). It’s a great day for great content or market an upcoming workshop.
- World Marriage Day. If you are not a fan of Valentine’s Day, you can share the responsibilities of being in a committed relationship with World Marriage Day; you can also tie in not losing yourself or forgetting about friends. The possibilities and creativity with this holiday are boundless.
- Do a Grouch a Favor. Kindness can turn a person’s bad day around. Promote empathy in your community by giving your audience ideas to be kind (even if the person is seemingly a grouch).
- My Way Day. This is a perfect day for people to do what they want. If you are a Life Purpose life coach, use this holiday to use a quiz, webinar, or Facebook Live to get leads for an upcoming Life Purpose group or offer.
- Random Act of Kindness Day. Another way to show love is through kindness, hence why this topic is prevalent in February. As the name suggests, this holiday is one to continue o promote kindness in your community.
- World Social Justice Day. Another theme in the month is social justice. You can use this day to let your audience inside your heart and share causes important to you. If you donate to an important cause, let it be known. Let your community see your humanity.
- Family Day. All can celebrate this Canadian holiday. Use this holiday to highlight the importance of family bonding. Promote a turn off the devices day and encourage your audience to spend time with their family.
These are only a fraction of the holidays that can fill up your marketing calendar. Here’s a more comprehensive list of holidays that I’m continuously updating on my affiliate site and it includes a list of content ideas for February. Use them to inspire content and offers that ignite excitement throughout your online and offline groups. Enjoy!