- This event has passed.
Defining Who You Are and What You Do
October 5, 2019 @ 5:30 am - 9:00 am EDT$49.95
Every micro business and solopreneur has struggled at one point or another having enough support. The Laying the Foundation for Your Micro Business Workshop series focuses on establishing your business foundations in a way that speaks to your brand and help you market your company in a way that attracts the customers that need your services. Defining Who You Are and What You Do is the first step in building a flourishing company.
So, What Is the Laying the Foundation for Your Micro Business Workshop Series?
Laying the Foundation for Your Micro Business Workshop is a series of six workshops to give businesses owners the skill, knowledge, and confidence to successfully attract customers that need their services. Micro businesses and entrepreneurs are usually limited in both capital and human resources – basically, you don’t have a big budget and can’t afford to hire full-time help.
The good news – digital marketing makes it possible for small shops to market and thrive in today’s environment. The challenge – the digital world and consumer demands make it hard to survive without doing the old fashion business work to attract your consumer by:
- Having a set of core values that shows up in the way you do business
- Identifying both the problem domain and the people who have the problem
- Knowing what you do to solve the problem
- Having a vision of the outcome
- Knowing the industry that you are in
- Dissecting your target market for your industry
- Zeroing in on your niche
- Setting your goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics for your organization
- Building “customer types” or personas that represent your customers
- Prioritizing your personas
- Creating customer journey maps for each persona
- Implementing a marketing strategy that attracts, engages, and delights your customers.
Defining Who You Are and What You Do
The Defining Who You Are and What You Do workshop helps you establish your core values, mission, and vision in a way you that is meaningful and inspiring.
- Participate in exercises that allow you to “soulfully” develop core value statements for yourself and your business
- Learn how to use these statements strategically to uphold your company’s integrity, identify strategic partners, attract your customer base, select vendors, and hire employees
- Learn to proactively identify the gaps between where you are as an organization and where you want to be
- Identify the problem your company fix and describe the people who have the problem
- Define the solution and the “after” state of your customer base
- Establish a mission statement that every service or product you develop must support
Who Should Attend “Defining Who You Are and What You Do”
- You are a new-preneur, preparing to launch your business
- You are a startup-preneur struggling to define your business in a way people understand, or you are frustrated and or intimidated by the digital marketing process
- You are a startup-preneur struggling with defining their business or are not getting the results you desire from digital marketing
- You are an established micro business but feel fractured or are dissatisfied with the type of partners, employees, or consultants they are attracting
- Any business or solopreneur who wants to reassess their core values, mission, and vision
All materials needed will be provided but feel free to bring any existing documentation, work, or artifact that will help you with your final output.
Our workshops are a combination of learning, coaching, and doing. Unlike other workshops and training where you only leave with the training, hoping you can apply the skillset afterward, you will:
Have measurable results and evidence that you have made progress with your business
- Implement better strategies because you understand the connection between what you do and how you conduct business
- Have access to a private group with other workshop attendees where you can enjoy support from your peers and workshop coach
- Enjoy the help larger companies have at their disposal without the expensive cost
- You will incrementally reduce your marketing cost
- Introductory price: $99.95
- Register for $49.95 through August 20, 2019
- Learn the difference between values and beliefs
- Explain psychographic values and behaviors
- Learn the importance of personal, business, customer service, and psychographic values
- Identify and document personal, business, customer service, and psychographic values
- Identify gaps in organizational values and what it will take to fill those gaps
- Identify your problem and solution statement
- Create your vision and mission statement
- Review the benefits of a proper foundation for your business.
- Eat a good lunch
- Ability to come up with a meaningful set of core values that govern the way you do business
- Ability to strategically formulate clear, purposeful, and resonating mission and vision statements
- Ability to see organizational gaps and work to fill them
- Ability to finish challenging tasks in a short period
- Defined (or updated) core values
- Established (or updated) mission and vision statements
- Identified (or updated) organizational gaps and strategies to fill them
- October 5, 2019
5:30 am - 9:00 am EDT
- Event Category:
- Jowanna Daley, MBA, PMP, CSM
- View Organizer Website