Standard Photo License Agreement
- Standard License
- The Standard license allows you to use the File for the creation of all kinds of items (except Items for Resale or Items for Free Distribution, where the File plays a major role in the item and adds value to it).
- Examples of permitted use:
- Digital use: sites; website templates; advertising banners; screen savers; wallpapers; software (for PC and mobile devices); e-cards; e-mails; e-books; presentations, presentation templates (PowerPoint, Flash, etc.); document templates; any other templates; movies, videos and TV advertising; unofficial logos; items for resale and free distribution; personal non-commercial and commercial use; etc.
- Printed use: advertisements in newspapers and magazines; printed advertising materials; covers and illustrations for books, newspapers, magazines; books consisting wholly or largely of illustrations; business cards; flyers; posters; CD/DVD covers; wrappers, labels and product packaging; stationery: folders, notebooks, pens, pencils and stickers; charms; calendars; mugs and glasses; mousepads; T-shirts, clothing; items for resale or distribution; personal non-commercial and commercial use; etc.
- Photographer License Agreement:
- As the sole creator of their work(s), the Photographer(s) remain the sole owner(s) of all copyrights for the photographs, and images they produce – even after the sale of one of their work(s). When an image is purchased, what is actually happening is that the Photographer(s) becomes “licensor” to the buyer who becomes the “licensee”. Understanding how Photo Usage Licensing works can be important because its dynamics affect the pricing of the works and the responsibilities of each party involved.
- Personal Use: The photographer(s) the grants buyer a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license to download and copy the accompanying image, subject to the following restrictions:
- This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the image(s) for display on personal websites and computers, or making prints for personal use. The image(s) may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The image(s) may not be used in advertising. The image(s) may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed.
- Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the image(s) remain exclusively with the photographer(s).
- There are no warranties, express or implied. The image(s) are provided ‘as is.’ • The photographer(s) shall not be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of the image(s).
- Commercial Use: Photographer(s) grants you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use this image for permitted commercial purposes, defined as:
- advertising, promotion, brochures, packaging
- as part of a commercial website for promotional purposes (maximum 800×600 pixels) use
- prints, posters, flyers, tearsheets for promotional purposes (not for resale)
- prints, posters, or other commercial display of image
- magazines, books, newspapers, other printed publications
- video, broadcast, theatrical
- Buyer may not resell, relicense, redistribute without express written permission from photographer. Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited. Images may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner. Images may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks. Image may not be made available for download.
- Communication: You will get email & notification related to photoshoot
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We would be regretful if you had to cancel your appointment, but we understand situations can arise that require this. We’ve devised a very fair and transparent cancelation refund policy, based on prior notice you provide to us prior to the start of the session.
Cancelation Requests Received within…
|Days prior to event||Refund|
|8 days or before the event||90%|
|4 to 7 days before the event||50%|
|3 days of less||No Refund|
Our goal is to provide quality photography service to all of our clients in a timely manner. In order to be able to accommodate our other clients with appointments, we request that you please notify us 24 hours in advance to reschedule or cancel if you are not able to keep your appointment.
There will be no refund provided to no call no shows the day of the photography session.
How to Cancel
Any cancellation must be made in writing by email, by the person who booked the appointment, using the subject: CANCEL Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive your written cancellation. So it’s vital you know that we received your email that day.
In order to let you know we received your email, you will receive an email reply confirming receipt.